What I did in the past week:
- Took part in recreating the Newbury Coat
- Iron deficient as well too :(
- Peas have peas in the pods!
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- A Beginner's Triangle from A Gathering of Lace using my handspun from The Thylacine (merino/alpaca in colourway Walkabout)
- A self designed pair of socks for "M" using Laughing Yaffle Sock yarn
- To enter to win a skein of Fyberspates Scrumptious DK in teal, and a set of 6 stitchmarkers made by me, come over to the Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group and tell me where and when you knit in public, or if you don't, why not?
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"